SMART STEPS TO YOUR DREAM KITCHEN
[cool-process category=”default-process” type=”with-image” show-posts=”3″]
Lacquer Wood Finishes
- Lacquer is the most widely utilized wood finishes in the industry
- Lacquer is tough.
- It lasts longer than any of its competitors without flaking or chipping.
- Lacquer remains clear for years
- Lacquer provides a durable seal that protects the wood from the inside out.
- It’s also versatile and comes in three varieties: dull, medium and high-gloss.
- Elegant appearance
- Tolerates climate differences well
- Ease of repair
- Variety of appearance
- Limited scratch resistance
PVC & Solid Wood Varieties
Our clients can choose from the finest solid woods such as African Mahogany, Popular, Cipelli, Hard Maple, Cherry, Oak and Cedar from sustainable lumber sources. One can also request to have a PVC carcass (which is resistant to termites and water proof) thus having the best of both worlds. We are proud to offer our clients flexibility in all areas of our business.